Our client is French company MAPA, one of the world‘s leading protective glove manufacturers, who produces and sells a wide range of gloves for professional environment.
Our client is looking for its
TERRITORY MANAGER, Moscow region
Develop Mapa products sales in the region:
– Conclude the major deals with key end users by himself, bring back these businesses to distributors.
– Drive closely the distribution network for sales development on the spread out small medium size customers.
TASKS (in relation with Russia Sales Director)
– Active search of key End-Users
– Introduce Mapa products to the technical team (Safety Engineer, others) of the customer:
* Analyse the customer needs on the work positions.
* Presentation of the key features and benefits of Mapa products.
* Organize and follow closely tests session on the customer shop floor.
* Get the products approved technically
– Manage in parallel the price negotiation with customer buyer. Close the deal.
– Animate, manage the distribution network for small medium size end-users:
* Train distribution sales forces on Mapa products and how to sale them.
* Build up detailed action plan for and with the distribution sales force.
* Support distribution sales force in answering their technical questions and in visiting with them end-users.
* Follow up the action plan implementation and the sales development by regular business reviews with the distributors.
PROFIL & SKILLS
– Excellent sales person driven by a conquest spirit, liking to close deals.
– With a proven good track record of sales development on a BtoB market, direct and through distribution
– Results oriented.
– Highly dynamic.
– Able to communicate that dynamism to his interlocutors.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Enjoy travelling 4 days a week.
– English intermediate.
– Personal car
To apply to this position, please send your application to [email protected] or click here via HH
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]