Our client is the Russian company Tsargrad-PuyDuFou who will be in charge of building and developing the first historical and park in Russia: Tsargrad Park.
Tsargrad Park will revisit and promote the brightest moment of Russian history via some unique historical and artistic show, using the Knowledge and experience of the best park of the planet, French Puy Du Fou.
In order to manage, supervise and follow-up the construction phase, our client is looking for its Technical Director.
Обязанности / Responsabilités:
– Monitor and maintain a strong follow the whole construction process.
– Ensure the follow-up of the construction schedule.
– Work in total interaction with the chosen General Contractor, ensuring the respect of PuyDuFou International’s requirement.
– Follow the requirement from PuyDuFou International’s Technical Director, based in France.
– Participate to on-site construction meetings and site supervision.
– Report efficiently and permanently to the General Director of the Russian company Tsargrad-PuyDuFou.
Требования / Exigences:
– The ideal candidate must be a hard worker, able to work under pressure and on very high scale project.
– The ideal candidate should have a degree/diploma related to Construction or Architecture.
– The ideal candidate should have a successful 5 years of experience on a similar position.
– The ideal candidate must have a strong expertise of construction in Russia, if possible on non-standards and complex objects.
– The ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge of Russian Building legislation, codes and Standards.
– The ideal candidate should have experience in producing large-scale events or shows.
– Native Russian speaking candidate, English fluent is a mandatory and French would be a plus.
Условия / Conditions:
– Our client provides a very competitive package.