Our client is a western company, a well-known producer of household equipment. Our client has a production plant in Russia and due to strong development in the Russian market is now looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Forecasts and S&OP management
Manage the Forecast with Sales and Marketing department
Follow up of all customer, new product and productivity project
Prepare and drive the S&OP monthly meeting with commercials, marketing and industrial department.
Analyze the Forecasts vs Order Book, plan the factory workload according to human and machine resources and the customer needs, on a medium term (year, month….).
Master Production Schedule/ Order management
Prepare and follow the daily production and shipping planning.
Deal and follow up the order book on a daily basis.
Prepare and anticipate the weekly workload.
Analyze and solve issues with production orders on the shop floor.
Monitor procurement according to quality/costs/lead time by choosing the best suppliers and reliabity of the forecasts.
Work out the stock requirement in accordance with the production and the sales forecasts
Work in close collaboration with the purchasing department so that they integrate the logistical and supply chain constraints into their negotiations.
Product and Customer data base
Manage the settings of customer and product database (Customer data, Safety stock, MOQ, batch, lead-time, reorder policy etc.…)
Support Customer fulfilment management to ensure:
Collection of information coming from customers and sales concerning orders and their follow up.
Organization and supervision of the administrative management of orders from intake to delivery.
Being informed of any delay or non-respect of fixed conditions and inform the customers and the representatives.
Management of back orders.
Solvability of the customers checked by the financial manager.
Supervision of order intake to be enable to have order book overview.
Any other reasonable duties as required.
Optimize logistics organization in terms of efficiency, quality, safety and service level
Integrate new product and new customer requirement
Manage the shipping activity to achieve the OTIF objectives
Manage all logistics operations to ensure the accuracy of inventory
Manage the well follow up of the transportation until the customer.
Guarantee the transportation respecting quality/costs/lead time by the qualification of the providers.
Manage the “just in time” (reduction of stock and lead times) on all products and information flow in order to optimize stocks, cost and service level.
Optimize administrative organization and interface between sales, production and IT departments from the registering of order to the delivery.
Act as a Transverse Manager:
– Be the connection between the different departments of the logistics chain in order to optimize the quality/ cost/ lead-times. Have and lead a team under your responsibility in accordance with the manager’s charter and with the progress values set out in the group project
– Define the targets, organize the team’s activity and check the results.
– Be a leader of improvement, propose solution with his team.
– Communicate: keep the employees informed and be there to listen, inform line management of actions and results.
– Be able to work on industrial projects and/or specific projects linked to new customer launch and/ or new markets.
Focus on Performance Indicators such as:
– Customer OTIF and Factory OTIF
– Stock level, % Obsolete and %Overstock
– Accuracy of inventory
– Internal Service rate (% lines not workable)
– Supplier service rate
– Transportation Cost
– Logistics productivity
Must have an overview of the following procedures:
– Drawing up of budgets, Recruitment.
– Hourly paid wages, Training.
– Purchasing, Investments.
The Ideal Candidate must:
– Have a Higher education (4 years) in Logistics, Industrial IT or Engineering or Industrial Management.
– Have a Professional Experience of > 5 years in different specialties (forecasting, planning, sourcing transport) or as head of Logistics in industry or distribution.
– Have strong technical competences and a very good knowledge of industrial planning tools.
– Have knowledge of SCM IT systems and programs.
– Have ability to Project Management.
– Have strong organizational skills.
– Experience of transverse management.
– Honesty, Courage, Respect and Loyalty.
– Must be able to support and follow the growth and structuration of the plant.
– Must have a good command of English.
Reporting: The Supply Chain Manager will have two lines / levels of reporting: to the plant manager in Russia as well as to the group’s worldwide Supply Chain Manager.
Location: The position is in Moscow region (Vladimir region) and requires relocation close to Vladimir.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] or via HeadHunter
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]