Supply-Chain and Quality Manager
Our client is Airbus, the aircraft manufacturer division of Airbus Group (formerly European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company).
In order to develop and optimize activities, the AIRBUS Moscow Representative Office is looking for a Supply-Chain & Quality manager to work by VSMPO, Verknnaya Salda, Sverdlovsk Region.
- The jobholder ensures seamless communication between VSMPO and Airbus.
- He/She prepares regular reports as defined by Airbus Procurement Supply-Chain & Quality.
- He/She leads New Product Introduction (NPI) projects at VSMPO.
- He/She leads supplier surveillance & development activities at VSMPO facilities also for UKTMP (Kazakhstan).
- He/She collects & report on any business risks and issues that may be of interest for the Airbus MFT (Multi-Functional Team) & Procurement Strategy.
- He/She develops business intelligence within the region to support Airbus Procurement &
- He/She supports Airbus on site missions at VSMPO across the Airbus MFT.
The jobholder has a dual reporting line:
- Hierarchically/operationally, he/she is supervised by Director Industrial Cooperation of the Representative Office of AIRBUS SAS in Russia.
- Functionally he/she reports to the Airbus Procurement Operations Commodity (POMM)
- Reporting to Airbus Procurement Supply-Chain & Quality & Russian Office
- Supplier Control Report & scorecard with performances KPI’s for Surveillance activities
- Selection report with SCQ inputs for any potential new business with VSMPO
- NPI tracker & 5 Box project status for any relevant industrialization/qualification project
- Recovery plan (8D, LoB,…) & actions status for any relevant delivery &/or quality issue
- Risk Mitigation Plan for risks identified, with proper follow-up status.
- IPCA (Industrial Process Assessment) & CCP (Capacity Contingency Planning) report & actions plan follow up.
- Preparation of onsite mission of Airbus MFT, with any relevant actions.
- Degree in Engineering, Production, Operations, Supply Chain & Quality or Logistic.
- Experience in Metallurgy and Design (3D Modelling).
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience.
Skills & Attitude
- Russia native.
- English written and oral.
- Ability to work & report within a multi-national environment.
- Communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to Europe, inside Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine on regular basis.
- Technical Understanding.
- Project Management – MS Project.
- MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel).
- Job location: Verknnaya Salda, Sverdlovsk Region, Russia.
Skills & Attitude
- The company provides very good conditions including a fix salary, a variable part, corporate car and full relocation package.
Apply via HeadHunter or by providing us your application in direct : [email protected], mentionning the reference SCQM.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]