Our client is an innovative worldwide technology company.
Our client is a Revenue Booster mobile VAS technology provider, delivering solutions and platforms that change the way mobile telecommunication operators monetize technology.
Our client operates in 7 countries and is directly connected to over 15 Telcos, covering over 600 Million mobile subscribers in Asia, Middle East, South America, Europe & Africa.
Our client is now developing the Russian market and therefore looks for a Software Architect And Senior Core PHP lead engineer to join its new Russian Team.
– Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
Russian native, English fluent.
Outstanding PC skills.
– Strong Experience of High Availability Software Architecture.
– Strong knowledge on design to Scalability.
– OOP, unit-testing methodology
– Expert in Core PHP
– PHP Doc
– PHP unit Testing
– Good experience with RESTful APIs, SOAP, and Webservice
– Strong knowledge in MySql statement, Mongo DB and Query performance
– MemCache/ Redis
– Active MQ, related MQ Transaction trader
– Linux Command Line finesse
– Excellent knowledge in web 2.0 technology
– Experience in Telco related technology is a plus
– High Performance Optimization
– Minimum 4 years experiences as a Software Architect
– Strong leadership.
– Good experience with big data and huge traffic system
– Strong analytical skills and passion for problem solving
– Self motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
– Adept at conducting research into web development related issues
– Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
– Leadership experience is an advantage
– Strong team orientation
– Disciplined, organized & reliable work habits
– Good communication, written & documentation skills
– Writing code that simply works
– Not being content with code just because it works
– Thinking big
– Planning big
– Planning for the worst case
– Keeping it simple as long as possible
– Keeping it fun
– Intellectual curiosity
– Customer commitment
– Team commitment
– Team input
– A desire to leave everything a little better than you found it
– Can Work under-pressure