Our client is an innovative company, recognized as one of the world best provider of Internet solutions. Since 1995, the company provides integral analysis of websites, intranet and mobile sites.
Today the company has more than 350 clients and monthly audits 350.000 sites and around 30 billion pages.
Our client is continually seeking new talent, curious and motivated to help the company grow, especially on an international level. Due to development in Russia, our client look for its:
Sales Manager Russia.
Based in Moscow and reporting to the Regional Director DACH, Easter Europe & Russia, the Sales Manager Russia will strive to capture market share by creating, building and maintaining profitable client relationships.
By taking a consultative selling approach throughout the sales cycle, he/she will leverage internal resources, digital marketing expertise and client insight to generate leads, confirm meetings or online product demonstrations and provide the necessary support until the deal closes.
Account management will also be a core mission to ensure high level of customer satisfaction, retention and identify potential up sell opportunities.
– Identify and actively pursue via direct sales engagement – high priority, high impact development opportunities in order to generate the expected growth in volume and profit to meet the business plan targets.
– Increase market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities.
– Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
– Provide an interface between the sales function and other functional areas of the business.
– Liaise with the technical consultants and other internal resources to ensure that pre-sales information and demonstration content are fully relevant to the prospect’s needs and of a high standard.
– Maintain regular contact with key clients to ensure high level of client satisfaction and identify potential for additional professional services or product sales.
– Provide timely and accurate pricing proposals while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
– Manage RFPs answers and create/lead proposal presentations.
– Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal network and participating in professional organizations.
– Manage the local partner strategy (solution partners and technology vendors).
– Ensure a periodic and adhoc reporting to German Office of pipeline, business development and other sales topics.
– Work in team with the Russian Office.
Skills / Qualifications:
– Educated to degree level (minimum BA/BSc).
– 5+ years in sales / business development.
– Russian native speaker and Fluent English.
– Strong track record of closing new business opportunities and engaging with senior stakeholders, ideally in the software industry with a SaaS business model.
– Strong prospecting and negotiation skills.
– Strong understanding and passion for all digital marketing channels.
– Established and recognized network in Digital Analytics sector will is a big plus.
– Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
– International work or study experience (desirable).
– Willingness to travel.
– The company provides very good conditions.