Our client is a unique art-gallery dedicated to luxury and customized goods, showcases fine porcelain, precious silver, pure crystal and the finest household linen. It stages the French art de vivre, orchestrated by Count Henri Elisée de Monspey, great-grandson of the founder of Porcelain Raynaud.
Our client looks for its Sales and Administrative Assistant.
– Be in charge of all sales and administrative aspects of the gallery.
– Work as a personal assistant for the Gallery Director, Count Henri Elisée de Monspey.
– Do oral translations (English to Russian and Russian to English) on events or while visiting clients.
– Very good presentation and very good communication skills.
– Stress resistant.
– Very high level of English.
– The company provides working conditions in a very pleasant environment.
– Salary up to 70, 80.00 rub / net.
– The position is evolutionary and must lead to a position of Gallery-director.