Our client is an innovative worldwide technology company.
Our client is a Revenue Booster mobile VAS technology provider, delivering solutions and platforms that change the way mobile telecommunication operators monetize technology.
Our client operates in 7 countries and is directly connected to over 15 Telcos, covering over 600 Million mobile subscribers in Asia, Middle East, South America, Europe & Africa.
Our client is now developing the Russian market and therefore looks for a Project Manager to join its new Russian Team.
– Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline, preferable with major in technology or business background.
– Russian native, English fluent.
– Outstanding PC skills.
– Having excellent personal and interpersonal skills, including communication skills.
– Having good knowledge in system implementation methodology or software development life cycle methodology is a must.
– Possession of Project Management Certification (PMP) is a strong advantage.
– Good knowledge in Scrum, Redmine System.
– UML proficient
– Wireframe documentation
– Able to understand, follow up, document Business Requirement.
– Must have at least 3 years experiences in Program/Project Management (where at least 3 years as a Project Manager)
– Minimum 3 years experiences as Project Manager in System implementation project or software development projects, involving multiple platform system.
– Must have good track records of delivering large applications or implementing business process improvements
– Solid people management experience of project teams
– Successful working career of several years in different environments.
– Can Work under pressure