NUMA brings together under one umbrella three main activities: community events, startup acceleration, and innovation programs for corporates in Moscow, Paris and Bangalore today (and soon in 15 countries!). Today, NUMA is accelerating its own development by opening the first season of NUMA Moscow with two main targets:
1/ Create a strong bridge between the French and Russian ecosystems.
2/ Create the first trans-national accelerator.
In this context, NUMA Moscow is looking for a Junior Project Manager to go along with its development in Russia & CIS!
… If you have a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and/or you know all the ins and outs of the network startup ecosystems …If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and minimum 1 year working experience in management consulting or finance? So we might be looking for You !
The essence of the NUMA international accelerator program is to identify the most important needs of the 12 Russian startups participating, and to then build a program and a network to meet their needs. As our accelerator assistant, you will be responsible for both organization and content. You will have a lot to do, but you will also have a lot of influence on the program as well as support from international mentors and partners).
The Junior Project Manager will be mostly in charge of
1) Programming, Representation, Network & Community.
– Identify and monitor startup ecosystem for up and coming players to involve in the accelerator; relevant events, network players, HR, etc.
– Assisting startups with their questions and needs; operational things, commodities and accelerator related activities
– Coordinating media request, taking care of social media
– Collecting feedback from participants & poll availability of mentors and coachesю
2) Event management
– Setting up space and equipment, booking resources & equipment
– Coordinating accelerator activities (meetings with stakeholders, catering for events)
– Backing up the general manager (e.g. on relevant events & meetups)
– Taking part in all program activities to ensure quality
– Documenting the accelerator program (photo’s, videos, etc.)
– Creation of accounting reports and other documents needed
– Writing reports and coordinating with project management
– Translate from English to German if needed
– In case of emergency; be ready for action
– To sum up we are looking for junior candidates with a talent for operations and groundwork and at least an entrepreneurial background.
– Bachelor degree in business or related field
-Minimum 1 year of work experience in management consulting, finance
-Knowledge of network startup ecosystem
-Problem solving skills and hands-on approach
-Ability to work collaboratively and build trust
– Ability to manage several to do lists in parallel runs