Our client is a western company which develops operations in Russia. Due to recent acquisition of a plant in Moscow’s region, our client is now looking for its “Plant Manager”.
The candidate will have to direct and coordinate all activities on the industrial site in accordance with the Group’s strategy, respecting the procedures and ensuring the development of the profit.
- The candidate will have to direct and coordinate all activities on the industrial site in accordance with the Group’s strategy, respecting the procedures and ensuring the development of the profit.
- Improve the production organisation in accordance with Strategy, with objective of efficiency, optimisation of quality and costs and respecting lead-times for customers.
- Control all the financial operations.
- Control all the aspects of the production process: manufacture, assembly, maintenance, quality, methods, security, supply chain and logistics.
- Control all administrative aspect such as for example human resources or accountancy.
- Guarantee the security of employees and material of the industrial premises
- Work in active collaboration with the existing Sales Management Team.
- In connection with the Commercial and based on sales estimates, implement a schedule system for the activities (sourcing, manufacturing…) adapted to the market’s needs.
- Establish the annual budget and respect objective of profitability.
- Internal reporting and reporting to the group’s general management.
- The candidate can be a Russian citizen of a foreigner.
- A 5 years experience minimum is required on a similar position.
- If the candidate is not Russian, a strong knowledge and understanding of Russia as well as a successful working experience in Russia is required.
- Be able to manage up to 350 people.
- The ideal candidate must be totally fluent in Russian and English, French would be a plus.
- The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal, leadership, managerial and organizational skills.
The company offers a very competitive package including.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]