Our client is a European digital agency operating in Russia, which provides eBusiness expertise, marketing solutions and technical tools to help brands building their e-commerce such as working process, eMarketing expertise of the Russian market, Customers acquisition, ROI optimization or CRM.
Due to strong development, our client is looking for a PHP Developer.
– The PHP Developer is responsible for the technical development of a new internal project.
– He is involved in all the phases of the project lifecycle: specifications, implementation, development, test and support.
– His role will be to code, to find smart solutions for complex problems, to contribute his own ideas and to push forward our products as a whole.
– Drafting of technical and functional specifications.
– Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
– Set the objectives and meet the deadline
Main required skills
– Perfect knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
– Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, AJAX
– Experience with Symfony2
– Experience with Big Data is a plus
– Ability to quickly understand someone else’s code, to fully understand the project architecture
-Organisation, thoroughness, enthusiasm and good relational qualities
– Proactive, fast thinking, efficient, team spirit
– Good command of English.