Our client is a global Intellectual Property specialists firm that provides the full range of legal services, including IP Strategy, Patent and Trade Mark filling and prosecution, management to commercialization and global enforcement and anti-counterfeiting programs.
Our client is strongly developing on the Russian market and is looking for a Dynamic and motivated Paralegal to join their team and ensure the smooth running of the Moscow office.
– Daily ongoing support of the team
– Preparation of documents for notaries
– Translation of documents from/into Russian and English
– Formatting and proofreading of legal documents in English and Russian
– Updating and maintaining contact database lists as necessary
– Filing, photocopying and archiving if necessary
– Internet researches (Consultant +, Internet …).
– Back up support for reception desk in cases of secretaries going out of office on business support matters, sick leaves.
Assisting staff for enforcement activities : organizing purchases campaigns of goods to markets in Moscow + ordering samples of goods by phone or internet + internet monitoring operations (on counterfeiter or potential shops selling counterfeits) + taking pictures of samples + organizing hard and electronic files (supervising secretary’s work) + translation (EN + RU) of various documents (official letters, emails to clients, presentations, information letters) + communication with police and customs regarding detention of potential counterfeits (by phone + making presentation about counterfeited goods to seminar) + assisting Junior Associate to prepare documents for the official authorities (police, customs, court) for detention and destruction of counterfeits + recording TMs to customs register
– Assisting staff for Counterfeit issues and sometimes Trademark and Patents filling and prosecution matters.
– Legal qualification from a suitable State University
– Fluent in both written and spoken Russian and English language (including legal terminology)
– Previous experience in similar role in international firm necessary
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Strong communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
– Proactive approach
– Excellent time management skills, able to meet challenging deadlines as required by clients and team members
– Team player
– Can take instruction as well as being proactive when necessary
– Excellent paralegal skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access Database
-Understands local legislation and procedures
– Goes “above and beyond” the call of duty to assist fee earners in providing a seamless service for clients
– Fix salary + social package starting from the end of the probation period
– Working hours: from 10.am to 6.30.pm