Our client is a global and juridical firm that provides the full range of Intellectual Property services from patent and trademark protection and management to commercialization and global enforcement and anti-counterfeiting programs.
Our client is strongly developing on the Russian market and is looking for an office manager / Secretary to providing secretarial and administrative support to fee earners.
· Post – checking and passing to relevant fee earner on a daily basis as soon as received from office assistant.
· Organizing the sending + reception of documents to official authorities (courts, police, customs)
· Emails – reading and acting on emails on a daily basis. If given access by the relevant fee earner, checking fee earners’ emails at least twice a day in their absence and ensuring that emails are forwarded to others to deal with if necessary. Ensuring ‘Out of Office Assistant’ activated in fee earner’s absence.
· Telephone – receiving/making telephone calls to clients, Court, law firms, Counsel’s Chambers, third parties etc. Taking messages when fee earners are not available and checking fee earners’ voicemails at least twice a day in their absence. Ensuring messages are dealt with efficiently and passed on to fee earner as soon as possible or forwarded to others to deal with if necessary. Ensuring correct fee earner voicemail recorded message activated.
· Typing – audio and copy typing.
· Filing – managing fee earners’ files (hard files, and emails, and client and other) and ensuring they are kept up to date. Filing should be done on a daily basis.
· Opening files – setting up files in Elite, in Document Management system and physical files, including sending and collating responses to conflict checks if required.
· File management – ensuring that fee earners’ files are properly organized, labelled and stored; creating new files when necessary.
· Drafting simple letters
· Preparing bundles for Court, Instructions to Counsel etc. (if applicable), including pagination and labelling
· Archiving – Files that are no longer active should be archived no later than 7 days after the fee earner has requested the file to be archived.
· Meetings – liaising with reception to arrange set up of meeting rooms and organizing refreshments and lunches as appropriate
· Managing fee earners’ diaries and checking them in their absence. If required, operating a reminder or bring forward system to support fee earners.
· Time recording – inputting fee earner time onto Webview where requested to do so by the relevant fee earner.
· Travel arrangements – to include hotel reservations, flight, train and other travel enquiries and bookings in UK and abroad.
· Secretarial cover in case of absence due to sickness or holidays for other secretaries in the team.
· Client liaison.
· Researching the Internet (if applicable).
· PowerPoint présentations.
· Office admin – liaising with IT and accounts – including in relation to expense claims and billing issues.
· Generally – to support all fee earners and secretaries in their roles by offering and providing assistance as you are able to.
· Liaising with your fee earners and notifying them when taking annual leave, taking lunch breaks (if other than the normal time) and leaving the office at the end of each day
· Likewise ensuring you know the whereabouts of your fee earners at all times
· Please note that the position has two main directions: 40% reception tasks and 60 % legal secretary tasks.
· The junior Legal Secretary will report to Legal Assistant as well as Lawyers.
· Good organization skills
· Fast and accurate typing
· Team player
· Sense of responsibility
· Accurate to details
· Calm under pressure
· Good time keeping
· Good use of the English language essential
· Ability to communicate at all levels
· Flexible approach
· Problem solving attitude
· Energic and Enthusiastic
· Salary : 60,000 RUR net per month + social package starting from the end of the probation period
· Working hours – from 9.30.am to 6.30.am
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]