Our client is a European company, one of the world leaders in its domain: the conception, development and making of high performance CAD and engineering software for the civil engineering as well as for any construction industries.
Due to strong development our client is strongly developing on the Russian market and is looking for its Managing Director.
The Russian Managing Director is responsible for establishing major account relationships with strategic customers & prospects as well as developing sales through Sales Team in Russia and through Value Added Resellers (VAR’s) in Russia, Ukraine and Belorussia.
- Establish and execute the sales strategy for Russia in order to achieve sales targets in Revenue, Margin and market penetration.
- In charge of the P&L. The Managing Director is responsible for the area profitability, responsible of the budget respect and sales achievement. The Managing Director is involved in the yearly business plan preparation and validation.
- Manage a team of Sales, Pre Sales Engineers, Post Sales Engineers, Sales Admin, eventually Marketing and Telemarketing, with the aim to increase sales.
- Drive the sales activities of the reseller channel initiating marketing & sales initiatives with channel partners to ensure that the level of demand creation is sufficient to establish a sales pipeline commensurate with the sales goal.
- Recruit new resellers where necessary to establish the appropriate sales coverage.
- Initiate marketing and sales activities at key accounts to stimulate, encourage, establish and develop key account relationships.
- Provide territory management data including forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to the client’s management.
- Report financial status of the branch on a quarterly basis.
- Communicate effectively with VAR’s in implementing the client sales strategies appropriately integrating VAR resources in the sales process and implementation plan.
- Strong sales skills (B2B and B2C).
- Strong management skills with a proven track on a small structure.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a mandatory;
- If possible with knowledge or experience in the software area;
- Ability to manage strong internal/external growth;
- Strong, reliable, hard-worker, team player, proactive;
- The company offers a very good package;
To apply to the position please send us your CV [email protected] with reference Managing Director or via Head-Hunter.