Our client is a French company who produces plumbing fixtures mostly for kitchens, bathrooms and toilets.
Our client has acquired an industrial site in the suburbs of Moscow and in order to support its strong growth is seeking a Financial Controller.
- Contribute to a proper management system and its maintenance (information system)
- Ensure the reliability of the figures of the company (cost, budget …)
- Develop and implement new management tools in order to measure performance of various departments (Financial turnover, industrial productivity, …)
- Analyze results and variances, and then propose and implement improvement plans (stock reduction, productivity purchase, industrial productivity…) to improve the company’s efficiency and profitability.
- Interpret and analyze variances of the company and update the indicators received from the country manager.
- Propose and implement efficiency solutions and options, as often as necessary.
- Ensure the reliability of information and data transmitted.
- Provide all necessary elements necessary for the clear understanding of the cost-of.
- Conduct necessary economic studies related to investment choices (new products, machines, …)
- Assist in the preparation and follow-up of the budgetary procedure.
- Ensure the effectiveness and reliability of any provided information.
- Propose and implement options to optimize the working capital.
- Trace back any financial information to the head office.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience, if possible within a production site.
- The candidate shall be a non-Russian citizen (expatriate or russpat), speaking fluently Russian is a mandatory, as well as English, French would be a plus.
- The position is based near to Vladimir, with frequent trips to Moscow.
- The candidate must have a strong sense of observation, a focus on numbers and financial analysis, a sense of organization and a strong spirit of synthesis and analysis.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]