Our client is a private company based in Cyprus, which finances, develops, and wishes to put into operation a project of cultivation of lettuce and peppers.
The site is located in Cyprus (Greek part) between Limassol and Larnaca and our client is looking for an engineer / technician agronomist to ensure the launch and then the correct exploitation of the production.
– Start-up of operations and technical choices
– Ensure the regular management of the site (day-to-day business).
– Ensure the launch and the exploitation of the first lot (8.000 sq/m) of the production and then of the other lots, up to 30.000 sq/m.
– An engineer or agronomist.
– 5+ years of experience.
– Experience / expertise in hydroponics is fundamental.
– Experience in launching and/or operational management.
– Required fertigation experience
– Fluent English.
Terms & Conditions
– Excellent level of salary + accommodation provided
– Additional package that is questionable and customizable