Our client is an innovative company, recognized as one of the world best provider of Internet solutions.
Since 1995, the company provides integral analysis of websites, intranet and mobile sites.
Today the company has more than 350 clients and monthly audits 350.000 sites and around 30 billion pages.
Our client is continually seeking new talent, curious and motivated to help the company grow, especially on an international level. Due to development in Russia, our client look for its:
Digital Analytics Consultant
Working alongside the other Technical Consultants and the Sales Team, the Digital Analytics Consultant will work as part of the Customer Relations Department.
The Digital Analytics Consultant must allow our clients implement our solutions, help them optimize their online activity with our solutions whilst creating a relationship of trust with them at the same time.
The Digital Analytics Consultant will also provide training sessions for our clients on the different modules that we have to offer (both on-site and remote training).
The Digital Analytics Consultant will work in close collaboration with our clients’ Marketing and E-commerce departments, as well as with their technical teams and service providers.
The Digital Analytics Consultant must provide first and second level technical support for our solutions and be responsible for answering client queries, as well as for the identification, analysis and resolution of client issues whilst respecting contractual deadlines.
– Technical implementation of our client’s solutions (installation, tagging, report configuration).
– Technical support (providing answers to client queries).
– Working alongside our client’s sales and technical teams.
– Within a short period of time, ability to provide advice and audits (interpretation and exploitation of data for a site or network of sites).
– Higher education.
– Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
– English language (intermediate level).
– Keen interest in Web Analytics.
– Patience, stress resistance and client understanding.
– Some knowledge of interactive marketing, remote tagging technology, Web security and/or data transfer protocols (API, XML, FTP) would be a plus, but is not a mandatory.
– The company offers very good conditions.