NUMA, Formerly known as Silicon Sentier, brings together under one umbrella three main activities: community events, startup acceleration, and innovation programs for corporates. 18 months after opening its doors in Paris, the success of NUMA cannot be denied with 650 startup applications for the acceleration program, over 1500 events and 80 000 visitors. Around half the clients of NUMA’s digital transformation and open innovation programs are CAC40 companies, and 90% of the 72 startups accelerated since the inception of NUMA’s acceleration program in 2011 are thriving.
Today, NUMA is accelerating its own development by opening NUMA Moscow with two main targets:
1/ Create a strong bridge between the French and Russian ecosystems
2/ Create the first trans-national accelerator.
NUMA Moscow is looking for a Communication/Event manager to go along with its development in Russia!
As Numa Moscow’s Communication and Event manager you will be the face of the first international accelerator in Russia, managing communications in both directions with startup, mentors, investors and all the Russian IT ecosystem. As a digital-savvy employee you will be responsible for all communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation, among other things. Indeed it’s a Web 2.0 communications role, incorporating online tools and in-person networking to create relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off.
While every day as a community manager is different, this is what the role’s responsibilities may include:
* Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
* Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing numa moscow’s presence through our website, blogs, Twitter, instagram, and other strategically relevant online properties
* Events and event planning – attending industry events in Russia (often outside of 9-5 hours) and planning meetups for your community.
* Public relations -managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
* Communications/marketing strategy -creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide Numa Moscow team with the company’s public-facing communications.
* Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
* Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
* Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
* Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills.
* Exceptional communication skills within the agency team.
* Very high attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
* Native Russian and Fluent English are mandatory, French language would be a strong plus.
* 1 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
* Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
* Being passionate, motivated and with very good relations skills.
* Salary : 60.000 rub / net / month.
* Starting date : immediatly.
* Location : the French House of Entrepreneurship (Metro station Paveletskaya).