Our client is a French middle-sized B2B company providing all the skills required to design, integrate, install, maintain and improve systems and equipment in the fields of electrical engineering and mechanical engineering.
Due to strong development in Russia, our client is looking for a Chief Accountant who will report to the Regional Financial Controller HQ and work closely with General Director.
He/she will be required to work as part of an effective team player that formulates, develops and implements the strategic mission of the function.
The Chief Accountant is responsible for managing the full accounting, which includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, travel expense reporting, payroll, general ledger, reporting (Tax, RAS, IFRS), etc.
Main focus for this role is to provide advice on accounting matters, provide full support to Regional Financial Controller (based in France) in accounting related questions.
Main responsibilities / activities / tasks listed below:
– Reviewing and interpreting monthly management accounts, in particular, investigating variances and identifying corrective actions.
– Ensuring balance sheets accounts are reconciled and understood each month.
– Reporting on a monthly basis to internal management including a detailed commentary on performance.
– Identification of opportunities to strengthen the internal control
– Development of relationships with external service providers including auditors, tax authorities, banks.
– Bookkeeping on a daily basis (invoices from suppliers, import/export of goods, issuance of selling documents, payroll, expense reports, etc.)
– HR support (issuance of internal documents – orders for admission, orders for business-trips, orders for holidays, leave record management)
– Ensuring external documents (tax returns, etc.) are completed and submitted on a timely basis.
– Working with the business to build budgets / forecasts that are lean and accurate.
– Working with Group finance to drive consistencies in processes and procedures on a global basis.
– Support other areas of the business, such as logistics and customer relations.
Competencies for Success:
– Higher economic education.
– Minimum 5 years work experience as Chief Accountant / Deputy Chief Accountant
– Good knowledge of RAS, GAAP/IFRS and local tax legislation.
– English knowledge – Advanced level
– French – would be an advantage
– Good knowledge of 1C and advanced knowledge of Excel, eventually VBA
– Hard-working, result-motivated person, loyal to the company.
To apply please send yur application to [email protected]
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]