Our client is an international consulting company operating in many European and CIS countries such as Italy, Romania, Russia and Switzerland with main target on Retail Market.
The customers of our client are the biggest European and Russian retail chains.
Our client provides mostly audit and financial services, like profit recovery as well as others consulting solutions such as Business Process Management.
Our client is strongly developing to Russia and therefore looking for Analyst to manage the relation with their clients: the major retailers on the Russian market.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to become part of an international, young and rapidly evolving group, with real opportunities for a professional development on all levels.
The consultants will consolidate data and information of various types from multiple sources, to recreate historical commercial terms and conditions.
Substantial organizational and interpersonal skills are required, together with a strong focus on details and results. Qualitative and quantitative objectives are highly important, but the main focus will be the value added delivered to their clients.
The ideal candidate should have completed a brilliant academic career, in Economic / Statistics or Information Technology / Management and have had a previous experience in consulting, or client oriented services. Experience with the retail and consumer business is a big advantage.
Under the supervision of the manager, the main activities are the following:
• Collection of necessary data and information for the analysis, understanding and reconstruction of commercial terms and conditions.
• Detailing and delivering various analysis on financial transactions and commercial terms through the construction of clear and detailed output files.
• Validate and discuss the deliverables with the representatives of the Client and the third parties, subject of the analysis.
• Close the analysis by reaching an agreement on the results of the delivered analysis with the Client and the third parties, subject of the analysis.
• Ability to work with figures and numerical data and understand connections with other data types (agreements, financial documents, e-mails).
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office package – proficient with Excel.
• Some level of experience on working with various types of databases, datasets.
• Some level of experience on working with commercial agreements (lease, purchasing, or other types)
• Client oriented, professional and excellent interpersonal skills.
• High communication skills
• Flexible, agile and problem solving oriented.
• Driven by results.
• English – advanced level.
• Other languages – will be an advantage.
Ideal to have:
• Experience with database manipulation.
• Experience with ERP systems (accounting, logistics and commercial) and AP process.
• Experience with Business Process Management tools.
• Experience with Modern Trade
• Location: Moscow
• Salary from 65 000 (fix part) + bonuses
• Medical Insurance: after trial period (3 months)
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]