We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is an international leading brand, increasing its presence the Russian / CIS market and opening a new plant in Moscow oblast.
– Check the WWTP system is functioning as per specification.
– Report any abnormalities to Manager as per required from WWTP procedure check sheet.
– Record, controls and monitor the chemical consumption for the system as below :
– Record, control and monitor the pH for raw effluent, aeration tank, clarifier tank and final discharge.
– In charge the sludge management and discharge.
– Maintain cleanliness and giving ideas for improvement of WWTP system.
– Advice the Environmental Manager to stop production if found that the process is operating out of standard specifications.
– Stop all activities which do not comply to Environmental, Health & Safety rules.
– Education in Mechanical/ Electrical or any other related engineering discipline.
– English speaker is a MUST.
– Knowledge of ISO, HACCP and GMP.
– Able to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and etc.).
– Good knowledgeable in Pure Water Generations and Waste Water Treatment know-how.
– Minimum 3 Years’ experience in similar functions and preferably from similar industry
– Good financial conditions.
– Medical insurance (including denta) after trial period.
– Working hours: Monday to Friday.