We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency operating in Russia, CIS and Europe.
Our client is a an international company based in the Czech Republic specialized in the production of CBD and other cannabinoids.
Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager for their production in Prague.
– Focus on supporting the project management aspects of the production and product development.
– Ensure a key liaison between the production team responsible for making the product requirements according to production needs, and the marketing/sales team responsible for the development and distribution of the finished product.
– Be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
– Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep the CEO informed the entire way.
– Oversee project development and achievement inside development and production of our client’’s products’ brand which are food supplement, cosmetics, edibles, and vaping products.
– New product launching, from product prototyping to production line according to marketing deadline to be ready sales the product online and offline communication campaign starts.
– Identifies potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards.
– Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
– Proceed with a business and scientific approach.
– Manage a team of 4 people plus external service provider with weekly meeting and planning to designate daily task to the production team and service provider.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or related field.
– Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred.
– 6+ years of previous project management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Intermediate ability to read/interpret dosing formulation in food and cosmetic production environment.
– Proven ability to solve problems efficiently.
– Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
– Excellent analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail .
– Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
– Speak/ write fluently in Czech and English ; basic knowledge in French would be a plus but not mandatory.
– Strong written and verbal presentation skills, copywriting skills preferred, Overseeing copyediting, proofreading, and indexing.
– Good financial condition.
– Full-time employment.
– Location : Prague.