We are ATSAL- A French-Russian HR consulting agency and also the HR Partner of House of the French Entrepreneurship in Moscow.
Our client is Ippon Technologies, an IT consulting, design and implementation company created in 2002 and headquartered in Paris, with office in France, USA, Australia and Morocco.
Ippon Technologies offer a Discovery to Delivery solution to help clients realize their digital transformation.
Ippon Technologies implements innovative solutions with agile practices and has become a market-leader and one of the largest Java consultancies in France and in the US.
Due to the opening of their Russian filial, our client is Searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist!
Source, find and evaluate talents for IPPON office in Russia and build a Talented Team.
– Writing attractive, impactful and relevant job descriptions to attract profiles and give visibility to IPPON in Russia.
– Using all necessary tools to hire Java specialists whether it can be job-boards, social networks, forums, digital events, cooptation …).
– Be proactive to proceed to direct create, manage and grow a Talent pool of profiles for ongoing or future projects.
– Carry out proactive cooptation actions through games and competitions for employees.
– Actively Brand and promote Ippon’s content (Blogs, Ippevents, Coding Dojos, References …) likely to interest candidates and contribute to Ippon’s branding.
– Contribute to onboard Ippon’s candidates and make sure their trial period runs smoothly and successfully.
– Must have at least 3 years of experience (in Agency or In House) in recruiting qualified profiles with a strong focus on digital.
– Must be at ease in a geek’s world, new technology lover.
– Must be familiar with Boolean search, Gmail labels, and social networks search.
– Must speak English, French would be a plus.
– Must like to perform and go beyond goals.
– Must be proactive, rigorous, dedicated and able to work in full autonomy.
– A unique experience in a fast-growing company centered on the values of sport: Performance, Exigency, Ethics, Challenge, Progression.
– Official salary in compliance with the Russian labour code.
– Excellent financial condition.
– Office in the center of Moscow.
– High level of interaction with the others filials of the group.
– Strong growth perspective.