Senior Mobile App Developer in Cyprus
We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 28 countries.
Our client is one of the largest professional services firms in the world 270,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world.
Our client is hiring for one of its customers, a small fast-growing business based in Limassol with very strong software solutions for forex companies
Due to strong development, they are looking for a Russian speaking Senior Mobile App Developer !
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing and building interfaces and advanced applications for the Android and/or iOS platform to improve user experience.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code using Agile methodology.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, deploy new features and optimize deployments, and migrate and adapt existing web applications to the leading mobile platforms.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field,
- 5-7 years of software development experience.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as a Mobile Apps iOS/Android developer).
- With a demonstrable portfolio of released iOS apps in the App store and/or Android apps in the Android market
- At least 2 years of experience in software coding and development for mobile commerce solution, e money payments and other alternative payments methods.
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile Applications Development.
- Deliver code for a high-quality, test-driven, standards-based.
- Demonstrate technical excellence in software development (program design, coding, testing, debugging).
- Implement new applications, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Be a customer advocate and think of the customer in all requirements and projects
- Work with other members of the development team as well as product owners and business analysts to define functional and technical requirements.
- Be a key contributor in the estimation process allowing the team to provide high quality estimates.
- Assist end users in resolving and identifying system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise. Recommend appropriate solutions including risk analysis and work estimates.
- Recommend system enhancements, patches or upgrades necessary to support system stability and performance.
- Provide on-call support for trading platform.
- Other essential tasks may occur.
- English language is a must.
Skill Set Required
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and web sockets to connect applications to back-end services would be appreciated.
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Understanding of design principles and interface guidelines.
- Understanding Reactive design principles.
- Understanding dependency injections.
- Position based in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Competitive salary.
- Open contract and full-time employment.
- Competitive salary paid in Euro on a 13 months base.
- Additional bonuses performance based,
- Full relocation package + visa arrangement.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]