Senior/Key account manager
We are ATSAL- A French-Russian HR consulting agency and also the HR Partner of the House of French Entrepreneurship in Moscow.
Our client offers the world’s largest range of beauty, personal care and pharma packaging. The company has leadership positions in plastic & laminate tubes, mascaras, lipsticks, samplers and foam pumps, and recognized expertise in fragrance & skincare dispensing pumps, fragrance & lotion caps, compacts, lipgloss, promotional items and accessories.
- Responsible for developing Sales turnover, market shares and profitability for all ranges of Tubes products in Russia (50% of time with customers)
- Push innovations to the Russian customers with the support of Technical Teams when necessary, guarantee the New Product Development process efficiency by reinforcing the interface between Sales and Industrial operations in order to make sure we meet our commitments with our customers (delivering the right quality and quantities at the right time and at the right price)
- Competitive Watch : Analyse competition positioning by segments, market shares, strategy, competitive advantages
- Provide an annual sales plan and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan.
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the sales plan with all groups of the Company and, most specifically, with Supply Chain, Manufacturing (Industrial) and Finance, ensuring that communication and flow of information is consistent.
- Establish both quantitative and qualitative performance goals for all assigned sales and business development personnel, and monitor performance on a continual basis. Assess and upgrade talent, as warranted.
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities on the region, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Manage the needs of the customers in order to meet the objectives of the Company’s business plans and strategies.
- Develops and /or maintain and improve business relations with all of the customers in the region.
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Ability to evolve in an international / intercultural environment
- Proven sales track record
- Strong project management skills.
- Packaging or industrial experience during more than 5 years(preferably Luxury Packaging, Plastics, Injection)
- Permanent contract
- 5/2, 40 hours per week
- Business trips 1 time per 3 months
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]