We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client Is one of the Top-10 accounting outsourcing providers in Russia.
Due to strong permanent development our client is looking for qualified candidates for the Financial Outsourcing & Consulting Practice.
The candidate will be working as part of an experienced team on accounting outsourcing projects for multinational companies operating in different industries.
– Maintenance of accounting and tax books of clients.
– Preparation of accounting, tax and other statutory reports.
– Preparation of financial statements in accordance with client’s corporate standards (IFRS, US GAAP, etc.).
– -Design and development of methodologies and accounting policies, processes and tools.
– Advisory on bookkeeping for designated areas.
– Methodological support in automation of accounting.
– Developing tax and accounting skills constantly, being involved in challenging projects.
– Communicating consistently with your current clients, maintain an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field.
– Supervising subordinates and developing as a leader.
– Managing more than one assignment / project.
The ideal candidate must have a high degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations, must want to develop and excel in a team-based environment.
– Higher education.
– At least 3-4 years of relevant experience – obtained either from professional services firms (as a plus knowledge of accounting and taxation of wholesale trading, service activities as well as currency control issues).
– Solid Russian accounting and tax knowledge (applicable for Russian and foreign companies).
– Experience in payroll processing and calculation of relevant taxes and social contributions.
– Experience in preparation of tax, accounting and statistical reporting.
– Strong “1C Accounting” software skills.
-The ability and willingness to learn quickly, teach and coach subordinates.
– Good English.
– Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
– Ability to manage multiple engagements and to meet tight deadlines.
– Result and service oriented.
– Excellent financial conditions.
– Strong career growth opportunity.
– This position will be subordinate to the Manager of Financial Outsourcing & Consulting Practice.