We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 32 countries.
Our client is a global company providing a wide range of Equipements for Oil and Gaz as well as Food Industry.
– Support for certification issues.
– Support for customs for import/export (possibly prepare all needed documentation and be in contact with broker).
– Organize shipments (international & inside Custom Union).
– Support for local sourcing/international sourcing (registration and follow up of orders to suppliers, etc..).
– Support for warehouse management.
– Support for opening new custom clearance points, new transport modes.
– Support for logistics/supply chain cost optimization.
Skills and experience we need
– Higher education in Logistics/Supply chain
– At least 2 to 4 years of experience in Logistic / Supply Chain.
– Global understanding of logistics and Transportation (incoterms 2010).
– Conscientious, organized and attentive to details.
– Knowing to plan, anticipate and work under pressure.
– Team player with good communication skills.
– English intermediate if French fluent or English fluent if no French.
– An experience within a fast-growing western company.
– White fix salary.
– White bonuses.
– Corporate mobile phone.
– Position based in Saint-Petersburg.