We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is a western company producing a wide range of Equipements for Oil and Gaz as well as Food Industry.
Our client is looking for a Sales Team Manager.
– Develop direct sales (OEM, Key accounts, Users, Engineering…).
– Actively visit customers in the region and actively prospect new customers and new market.
– Meet high-level representatives of key accounts in the country and lobby governmental & associations to ease operations.
– Maintain and improve high level of service with customers and prospects.
– Set, implement, and manage marketing and sales development plans in the region.
– Develop business plan and pricing policy.
– Follow-up offers in the region for all activities of PCM.
– Prepare and participate in promotional activities (exhibition, Lunch&learns, seminars…)
– Actively contribute to Service and spare parts sales
– Analyse and report risks associated to a project (technical, commercial, finance, legals…)
– Select, configure the relevant equipment
– Prepare, review and submit sales contracts as well as technical offers
– Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly turnover and sales by serie for the region.
– Collaborate in establishing sales budget for the region.
– Monitor, review and change the Sales plan.
– Build, manage, support and motivate Sales team (< 5 people).
– Report any valuable information (competitors, prices, features, trends, strategy …) to management, marketing and sales departments.
– Locate, educate and motivate sales channels within the region.
– Higher technical education.
– 5-7 experience in technical sales in (ideally i Volumetric Pumps / PCPs).
– 2-3 years’ experience of engineering sales team management (<5 people).
– Strong communication skills; autonomous, highly responsible, analytical.
– Ability to convince customers/suppliers with a technical / commercial argumentation.
– Ability to manage and coordinate a team of sales engineers.
– Native Russian; Fluent English (+ technical terminology mandatory).
– Up to 50% business trips in Russia + CIS countries.
– Advanced understanding of Volumetric pumps technologies.
– Ability to use a select a pump (using a configurator).
– Knowledge of the Food market in Russia.
– Ideally knowledge of the Mining market in RCA (Russie Central Asia).
– Reporting to GM Russia and F&I director Europe.
– An experience within a fast-growing western company.
– Excellent financial conditions (fix salary and bonuses).
– Strong career opportunities.
– Corporate mobile phone.
– Position based in Saint-Petersburg with business trips in Russia / CIS.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]