We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is a global world leader producing equipment for automotive industry and industry,
Our client looks for a Regional Sales Manager (Automotive Aftermarket).
Under supervision of Sales Area Manager Eastern Europe & Asia based in France and Head of Automotive Aftermarket Department based in Russia:
• Main tasks
– Contribute to the sales expansion in the area allocated by providing support for customer benefits.
– Full business responsibility on the area allocated being proactive to secure THE sales.
– Manage with autonomy the current customer portfolio and to set up new customers in order to achieve the defined targets and the expected growth.
– Visit distributors, including their regional networks, to build strong partnership and knowledge of their own customers, as well as prospecting the market, visiting garages with or without technician.
– Get orders and to develop the brand awareness as a premium brand, providing services, technicity, advises and reactivity to the customers.
– Take in charge customer requests (claims, contracts, certification, …) with the support of related department and management.
– Work closely and support the commercial assistants at the French Back Office, particularly considering prices issues and specific requests about deliveries, e-business, …
– Report regularly to his management about sales & customer activities.
– To set up, with in-depth knowledge of the regional market and a prior market survey, the Business Plan for the three coming years and the Action Plan to be driven with the support of his management.
– To oversee understanding the needs and requests of the customers in close connection with Business Unit, Marketing and Technical departments.
– To define and to validate with THE management the strategy in the area allocated and to manage the Distributors by driving action plans and trainings with related sales staff.
– To participate in exhibitions and professional events in Russia and possibly abroad.
– To manage a long-term policy and to maintain the best relationship with our Distribution network.
– Russian citizen.
– University graduate (business school or mechanical engineer).
– English as other language.
– Experience with western companies.
– Automotive background and an experience of sales in Automotive market would be appreciated.
– Autonomous & rigorous.
– Communicative & Reactive.
– Able to build good relationship with customers.
– Team spirit positive.
– Excellent Financial conditions.
– Strong potential career growth.