We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency operating in Russia, CIS and Europe.
Our client is AOHUA, a high-tech enterprise that specializes in the R&D, production, and sales of video endoscopic equipment.
Our client is looking for a Regional Marketing Specialist to develop its business in Russia.
– Develop and implement regional marketing plans, including marketing activities, product promotions, academic conferences, training activities, and exhibitions, to enhance brand awareness and sales performance.
– Establish and maintain KOL relationships within the region, establish good cooperative relationships with industry associations, and be responsible for the construction and maintenance of window hospitals.
– Collect regional market information, including market research, competitor analysis, and market trends, develop market activities and promotion plans based on market conditions, and regularly update regional market situation reports.
– Responsible for case collection, surgical video collection and organization, as well as planning and production of regional promotional tools.
– Provide product training and technical support to distributors at all levels in the region.
– Work closely with the sales team to assist the regional sales team in achieving sales goals.
– Bachelor’s degree or above, major in medicine or life sciences.
– Have at least 3 years of market promotion related work experience, with experience in endoscopic products is preferred.
– Possess good communication skills and presentation skills, able to effectively communicate and coordinate with partners at different levels.
– Possess good organizational and planning skills, able to efficiently manage multiple tasks and projects.
– Possess teamwork spirit, able to work with cross departmental teams to achieve goals together.
– Possess a proactive work attitude, able to work independently under pressure, and have the ability to solve problems.
– Possess fluent in English and Russian speaking and writing skills, which can be used as the working language.
– Good financial conditions.
– Work from home (no need to be Moscow based).
– Local employment.