We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 30 countries.
Our client is an international leading brand from France, increasing its presence the Russian / CIS market and opening a new plant near Stupino, in Moscow oblast.
Due to this our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their new Russian office!
– Manage new Russian factory opening projects by setting a strong Quality system, in order to get all certification from authorities/certification bodies.
– Establishes quality standards by studying process, products, legal and consumer requirements.
– Ensure factory comply with GMP and proper training to all employees, especially quality control personnel, and ensure training for Production personnel on quality, hygiene and food safety are adequate.
– Establishes raw material standards by studying manufacturing; conferring and negotiating with suppliers / with R&D Manager; devising testing methods and procedures.
– Establishes in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods; devising testing methods and procedures.
– Establishes standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures.
– Establishes rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
-Establishes product quality documentation to support Quality Management System by writing and updating general quality assurance procedures.
– Maintains product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
– Prepares product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
– Management of certifications (global or specific) and of key customers’ audits.
– Be in charge of Quality Team and Laboratory Technicians.
– Manage Daily laboratory.
– Ensure that Laboratory & Quality Department are functioning in compliance to company’s requirements.
– Investigate non-conformities and implement proper corrective actions & preventive actions.
– Ensure adequate feedback to customers’/external enquiries and complaints.
– Review when necessary all change controls affecting Quality & Food Safety.
– Manage and participate in internal & external audits.
– Validate & approve label for marketing.
Profile and Experience
– Degree or Master in Food related area or Pharmaceutical area
– Knowledge of manufacturing process.
– Preferably familiar with food regulations of different countries, especially Greater China
– Poses of skills in using equipment that is relevant our industry
– Good track of records in maintaining GFSI certifications, international customers audits and government audits
– Lead projects in quality, R&D and manufacturing
– Manage customer requirements and expectations
– 5 / 10 years working experience in similar function, preferably from similar industry
– Proficient in English
– Good level in Microsoft Office software.
– Familiar with countries regulatory requirements.
– Knowledge in beverages development and requirements.
– Excellent financial conditions.
– Position based between Moscow and Stupino until summer 2020, then in Stupino.
– Training in Malaysia / France.