We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is a leading European company and is looking for a Quality Manager.
The Quality Manager is the key person for all topics regarding Quality Management System, process and quality of our products.
The challenge of the position is to develop the quality system via right instruments, processes, control mechanisms, standards, team, collaboration within the organization and implement it to guarantee the production of product, able to meet the expectations of our client’s customers as well as group quality standard compliance.
– Develop Quality Management System at the Plant.
– Ensure effective quality system management via collaboration with functional leaders in line with customer expectations, standards compliance, local & international law
– Design, describe and communicate processes, policies and procedures, which ensure production of products in line with established quality standards.
– Design training modules and conduct training sessions for the employees in collaboration with team leaders to ensure staff awareness about the importance of quality and staff involvement.
– Effectively lead the global quality process and measure its effectiveness & efficiency via established system of KPIs.
– Define improvement areas and plan and implement corrective actions.
– Control product production cycle, conduct products’ tests and apply qualitative & quantitative methods.
– Conduct internal audits of the Plant.
– Develop and implement action plans together with functional leaders to eliminate deviations and ensure continuous improvement
– Develop standards and instruments to ensure product output in line with expectations.
– Use Six Sigma methods to manage production losses. Develop process to minimize products defects.
– Effectively manage customers complains.
– Effectively lead quality team and effectively collaborate with organization to ensure TQM.
– Higher education in plastic, chemistry or engineering technologies;
– At least 5 years of successful experience as a quality engineer / quality manager in Russia;
– Experience chemistry/plastic related industry would be preferable but not mandatory;
– At least 3 years of Team management experience and with capability to create/leads teams;
– Project management experience is a MUST;
– Proven capability to develop systems/models from scratch as well as lead projects and manage change;
– Proved knowledge of ISO 9001, OHSAS, Integrated Quality Systems, TQM, Six Sigma, GMP;
– Audits/certifications practical experience;
– Fluent Russian / English; Position open to Foreigners and Russian citizens;
– Excellent financial conditions;
– Medical insurance;
– Position based in our client’s factory, 50 Km from Vladimir;