We are ATSAL- A French-Russian HR consulting agency and also the HR Partner of the House of French Entrepreneurship in Moscow.
Our client is a European company that created a Saas technology dedicated to Performance and Predictive Marketing. It allows to leaders of E-commerce to efficiently analyze their data, strongly optimize the management of their paid marketing campaigns and anticipate the evolution of their key performances.
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
His mission will be to deliver the best experience to our client’s customers and ensure that our client’s solutions and its features fulfill the needs of our client’s customers, while permanently watching the market innovations.
– Insure the relevancy of the development with the needs of the users, the brand and the company’s goals
– Define new features for front-end and back-end considering mobile and responsive version of the interface
– Analyse and communicate on features performances based on KPI clearly defined
– Define and respect the deadlines by executing the projects in agile process
– Identify the best opportunities and solutions in order to support the growing’s goals of the company, in collaboration with all the internal teams (IT, sales, Outsourcing, Customer Success, Administrative, Marketing…).
Experience / Skills requirements
– From 3 to 5 years’ experience in digital environment
– Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Attentiveness, organisation, team spirit
– Powerpoint or Keynote power user
– Fluent English. Knowledge of French would be a plus.
– Being a great listener
– Ability to synthesis and analyse
– Ability to say no and to explain why
– Join a committed and talented team in an International company – Training and knowledge transfer
– Full compliance with the Labour Code
– Office Class A in Arma Zavod (5mn from Kurskaya Metro)
– Working schedule: from Monday to Friday 10:00 to 19:00
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]