Plant Operation Manager
We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 28 countries.
Our client is an international leading brand from France, increasing its presence the Russian / CIS market and opening a new plant near Stupino, in Moscow oblast.
Due to this our client is looking for a Plant Operation Manager to join their new Russian office to directly supervise the whole greenfield project-up.
- Lead factory operations for our client in Russia, and be responsible for setting up a robust supply chain structure (+ team). Initially, the responsibilities will include project management – including construction and commissioning, along with all the related activities that go along with it.
- Post commissioning, the incumbent will be responsible for managing day to day plant operations, and delivering on targets of QCD (quality, cost and delivery).
a) Greenfield Project Management
- On-boarding vendors to ensure the delivery effective project management activities
- Work closely with the Industrial Team to ensure effective technology transfer and finalize machinery for the plant.
- Lead CAPEX execution (Time and Budget).
- Deployment & Follow up using our client’s Project Management tools.
- Validation of each Project steps – Retro planning focus.
- Definition of needs – Technical Specification – Functional Analyses.
- Participate in the consultation, selection and the negotiation with suppliers.
- Lead projects from conception to Internal Technical Reception within the required deadlines.
- Manage the budget of projects and follow up the invoices.
- Transversal Management with all department (factory& central level).
- Quality & Safety focus (people and product).
b) Documentation & Communication:
- Management of Group documentation (Investment request – Contract – Payment followings).
- Leading the good using of Project Management tools (Reporting – Kick Off Meeting – Weekly Project meeting).
c) Factory Operations:
- Manage factory operations end to end, and be responsible for delivery of targets on quality, cost and delivery.
- Production management activities.
- Maintenance and engineering.
- Ensure that transversal documentation is used during startup (Operational Dashboard – Quality Control Plan – R&D trials reports).
d) Supply Chain Activities:
- Purchase/Sourcing: Optimize sourcing of RM from sources locally, or from our client’s sites globally.
- Material Planning: Ensuring adequate material availability to meet market demand.
- Dispatch & Warehousing: Manage dispatch activities from the plant.
e) Quality and EHS:
- Enforcing quality and safety policy in accordance with global company standards.
- Take corrective action in case of any deviations from standard company policy.
f) Best Practices / Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to implement good manufacturing practices by clearly defined written work instructions, best practices and standard operating procedures (SOP – DCR – 5S).
g) Project Management
- Ability to execute a project from initiation to completion, managing the different stakeholders across all project stages and develop local project team in each country.
h) Equipment Knowledge
- Ability to analyze trends, benchmark against industry competitors for Process and Building construction.
i) Technology and Manufacturing Integration
- Ability to optimize and integrate technology with current manufacturing processes for beverage, soft drinks, packaging & automation.
j) Problem-solving skills
- Ability to propose solution, anticipate issue and quickly inform N+1.
k) Negotiation with suppliers:
- Ability to challenge technical offers with local and foreign subcontractors for Process and Civil Works.
l) Other activities:
- Work with the management team to hire and train professionals, and hence set up the team.
- Liaise with the sales & marketing team to understand customer demands, and see how the company can develop new products accordingly.
- Work with the global IT team to set up systems and processes at the plant.
Profile and Experience
- Education: Bachelors/Master Degree in Engineering.
- 15+ years of experience in roles across project management (greenfield, brownfield etc.) and plant operations/management.
- Prior and advanced experience of working in the foods& beverages industry.
- Industrial & Construction skills (Process – Packaging – – Environment – Water Treatment – Automation – Civil Work – Utilities).
- Good knowledge of Operational activities (Engineering – Quality – R&D – Management).
- Should have the experience of having worked across different regions in Russia.
- Hands on approach towards his/her work.
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Project team management and skills development for the team.
- Leadership and proactivity.
- Adaptability, open minded, team spirit, proactivity
- Real Manager and team player.
- English fluent is a must, French would be better.
- Excellent financial conditions.
- Position based in Stupino.
- Training in Malaysia / France.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]