Our client is a European digital agency operating in Russia, which provides eBusiness expertise, marketing solutions and technical tools to help brands building their e-commerce such as working process, eMarketing expertise of the Russian market, Customers acquisition, ROI optimization or CRM.
Due to strong development, our client is looking for a PHP Developer.
– The PHP Developer is responsible for the technical development of a new internal project.
– He is involved in all the phases of the project lifecycle: specifications, implementation, development, test and support.
– His role will be to code, to find smart solutions for complex problems, to contribute his own ideas and to push forward our products as a whole.
– Drafting of technical and functional specifications.
– Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
– “Clean writing” and well-designed code.
Main required skills
– Strong understanding in Big Data field.
– Perfect knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
– Experience with Symfony2 and MongoDb.
– Experience in working with API, oauth2, especially Yandex Direct and Google AdWords.
– Understanding of online marketing, especially context marketing (PPC).
– Proactive and fast thinking.
– Team spirit.
– Good command of English.