We are ATSAL, a French-Russian HR Consulting and Recruitment agency, also the HR-partner of French house of entrepreneurship in Moscow.
Our client is a Swiss company – is the leader in luxury skincare, presents in 90 countries around the world.
In light of its ongoing development, our client is looking for a Marketing Manager
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
– Build the Marketing strategy for the Russian market in coordination with the Managing Director and the EMEA Region
– Manage and develop a team of 3, including a PR & Communication Manager, Trade Marketing Manager, and a Visualization & Merchandising Manager.
– Ensure the business priorities of the affiliate are met, in close cooperation with the Sales, Finance and Training Departments.
STRATEGY & 5 YEAR ROADMAP
– Participate in the development of the overall business strategy to achieve company objectives.
– Define the Marketing plan for local execution in accordance with international and regional guidelines.
– Reflect the brands financial and strategic objectives and motivate report, monitor and manage performance.
FINANCIAL BUDGET & FORECASTS
– Manage and control the Marketing budget to ensure the company gets the best return on investment. And all budgets are managed in line with % of sales objectives.
– Actively participate in Net Sales forecast process and provide non-saleable forecast using the latest market and retailer information available.
– Determine a national and retailers trade plan, in coordination with the Sales department, to accelerate retail sales of standard assortment and launches.
– Build a tailor-made plan, targeting different profiles (local customer clusters, tourists, Chinese).
Supervise our product launches, in accordance with our brand guidelines.
Analyze results and take the learnings to feed the next activities.
– Develop a superior understanding of our clients’ profiles and aspirations.
– Recruit and cultivate our clients, using our CRM tools and developing luxury approach.
– Analyze captured data and campaigns to pilot the Marketing / Sales priorities.
– Elaborate the Digital presence of the brand on the online websites and elevate our awareness through the social media.
– Work closely with the Sales department to foster online business.
– Develop online to offline activities.
PR & MEDIA
– Define and implement the PR strategy in close coordination with the Global PR team.
– Evaluate the need of Media investment and develop plan if ROI are relevant.
– Ensure the successful implementation of our merchandising concepts in flagships and chains, in full respect of the budget and time constraints.
– Monitor that all visual merchandising guidelines are strictly followed-up and enforced.
– Support CIS development encouraging the team to use local approach and tools to grow sales in these countries.
– Excellent conditions.
– Office : Metro Paveletskaya
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]