We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency operating in Russia, CIS and Europe.
Our client is a French global company which produces a unique SaaS software that helps companies during their hiring processes. They started out by positioning themselves in the behavioral assessment segment. Today, they are the leader in predictive recruiting.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager Russia !
/ Content direction:
– Analyse trends in order to continually improve strategic and creative content development
– Learn about our customers, our products and understand the market.
/ Online & offline communication:
– Participate in our online content creation & writing (newsletter, blog articles, social media…)
– Play a key role in driving the company expansion of premium content, webinars and conferences
– Own responsibility for seamless distribution of this content
– Reporting and KPI definition
– Manage our press agency relationship.
– Set up an international media plan based on the company’s communication strategy.
– Ensure the quality and consistency of our communications in target country (Russia).
– Participate in online and offline acquisition strategy: SEA, Social Ads, SEO, inbound marketing, affiliation…
– Strategy definition to generate leads, qualify them, and pass them on to the Sales team (Web & Enterprise).
– Work in partnership with the Sales Team to follow up and drive forward new leads with the end goal of impacting client acquisition and renewals.
– Plan and execute successful and cohesive marketing campaigns which show strong ROI impact
– Marketing Lover.
– >5 years of experience.
– Technophile, connected, agile.
– English language, French would be a plus
– Excellent conditions.
– A really dynamic and agile environment.
– Freedom: This is a full remote position but in Russia, Moscow would be better.