We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is an international leading brand from France, increasing its presence the Russian / CIS market and opening a new plant in Moscow region.
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Manager.
// During Construction:
– Manage/coordinate contractors;
– Manage installation of technological equipment, utilities;
– Start-up of all equipment;
– Participate in commissioning of the factory.
// Factory operations:
– Preventive and operation maintenance of equipment;
– Budgeting and control the cost;
– Building of the maintenance team (up to 10 people);
– Responsible for ОПО (dangerous production facilities);
– Constantly improve the equipment;
– Buildings and land plot;
– Promotion of the philosophy of safe work organization at the plant;
– High technical education;
– Working level of English, French as a plus;
– Open mind and teamwork for the result;
– Experience in food industry at the position maintenance manager, chief engineer from 3 years.
– Work with bottling equipment as plus;
– Good knowledge in automation and hydraulic systems;
– Experience in foreign companies is must;
– Experience in green fields as a plus;
– Certificates including industry safety, minimum 4th group for electrical safety;
– Good financial conditions
– Position based in Stupino
– Greenfield projects