We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency operating in Russia, CIS and Europe.
Our client is a Start up, subsidiary from a Foreign Private Equity, launching a new sustainable and convenient Hosiery brand for Moscow market.
Our client is looking for a Logistics Manager to join their recently created Moscow team.
– Full organisation, supervision and optimisation of goods transportation and delivery to ensure 00% order fulfillment and client satisfaction.
– Mapping full supply chain architecture.
– Control delivery times and prevent delays at all stages of the supply chain, in permanent combination with warehouse and production processes.
– Operational interaction with the consignee/consignor during any steps of the supply chain steps.
– Resolve force-majeure situations whether with any involved provider.
– Control the work schedule of couriers in accordance with the needs of the company and the mode of work and rest of drivers.
– Find solutions to “problems” with orders, prevent losses and disposals and set adequate processes to avoid them.
– Optimize costs and expenses in the planning process using a TMS.
– Manage the documentation related to Supply-chain management.
– Take part in the department’s projects.
– Report directly to company’s operational CEO.
The good profile
– Higher education.
– A sucessfull experience in Russia is mandatory, ideally in the same position or in a start-up.
– At least 5 years of experience.
– Strong organisationnal skills.
– Good listener, Customer Centric, Team player.
– Russian native, good command of English.
– Official employment, in accordance with russian labour code.
– Fix salary + bonus.
– Position base in Moscow, Moscow city.
– Strong growth perspective
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]