We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency operating in Russia, CIS and Europe.
Our client is a global Intellectual Property leader operating in 13 countries and is looking for a Legal Secretary / Assistant for their Moscow office.
Providing general office assistance to all staff and ensuring the smooth and efficient running of internal office services and front of house duties.
Providing secretarial and administrative support to a variety of fee earners. This is a diverse and varied role.
To work alongside the Trade Mark Attorneys, Lawyers and Paralegals dealing with all formality requirements to provide clients with a high standard service.
Legal / Administrative duties
– Scanning as may be required.
– Photocopiers should be checked and refilled with paper daily, and checked before leaving at the end of the day. Emergency paper supplies should be left near each photocopier.
All photocopying to be carried out on a priority basis. Any large batches of copying should be double checked for accuracy before passing back to a secretary/fee earner.
– Stationery – All stocks to be checked weekly and orders made via on-line with preferred suppliers order system. The stationery cupboard should be kept clean and tidy at all times and stock replenished as required.
– Binding – Binding of documents as and when required to requestor’s specification.
– Deliveries – Ensure that deliveries are unpacked, checked against delivery note and stored in the appropriate place.
/ Incoming post: open and date stamp and deliver post to recipient workstation. If recipients are not at their desks ensure post is delivered to a secretary or sector member.
All post marked private and or confidential should be delivered unopened to the recipient.
Any cheques received should be entered in cheque book and pass to Senior Manager to sign off. Going to post office for collection of incoming post to the P/O box.
/ Outgoing Post: Outgoing post is left in trays in the post room.
Ensure post is franked with the correct postage (if unsure refer to Post Office guidelines) and formalised. Going to the post office to send necessary letters.
– Archive files – Assist in archiving and collation of files to send to off-site storage provider; enter details on archive database. Liaise with Receptionist for pick up.
– Meeting rooms – arrange with the landlord for booking as necessary.
– New Starters – ensure that desk is clean, tidy and stationery supplies are placed on desk with a new name plate.
– Leavers – ensure that desk is cleared, cleaned and ready for use, all corporate equipment, etc. returned.
– Reception – cover for reception duties to include telephone answering.
– Ensure that the office is kept clean and tidy at all times, attract landlord cleaners as necessary.
– Emails – reading and acting on emails on a daily basis.
– Filing – managing fee earners’ files (hard files, and emails, and client and other) and ensuring they are kept up to date.
– Typing –copy typing, formatting/track changes documents.
– Opening files – setting up files in Elite (time management system), in Document Management system and physical files, including sending and collating responses to conflict checks if required.
– File management – ensuring that fee earners’ files are properly organised, labelled and stored; creating new files when necessary.
– Drafting simple letters
– Preparing bundles for Court, etc including pagination and labellin
– Dealing with external reservations for fee earner/client lunches or meetings
– Time recording – inputting fee earner time where requested to do so by the relevant fee earner.
– Travel arrangements – to include hotel reservations, flight, train and other travel enquiries and bookings in Russia and abroad. Preparation of itineraries/travel packs.
– Client and agents liaison as requested by fee-earners (mainly on admin side, but could be on client matters).
– Researching the Internet as required by the fee-earners.
– Preparing PowerPoint presentations.
– Administration – liaising with IT and finance departments in relation to expense claims and billing issues.
– Finance – posting expenses, liaising with external accounts for arranging of payments, billing questions, accounting documents.
– Archiving company documents
– Translating texts and documents into/from English, proofreading of translations from agencies.
Specific Trade Mark group support duties :
– Processing filing receipts, including visiting the Russian PTO
– Processing registration certificates in a timely manner (within the week they are received)
– Processing renewal certificates in a timely manner (within the week they are received)
– Docketing – diary reminders/deadline entries
– Creating/setting up IPPO records
– Assisting with Trade Mark portfolio transfers/change
– Familiarity with official documents and correspondence from overseas associates and registries
– Ensure daily diary reminders are completed on a daily basis
– Preparing and drafting standard emails/letters/reports based on existent templates as necessary
– Translating legal texts and documents into/from English including with the use of special electronic systems and databases
– Keeping files up to date with all filing and correspondence and ensure filing is done regularly
Good organisation skills
Willingness ‘to go the extra mile’
Good time keeping
Ability to communicate at all levels
Problem solving attitude
Calm under pressure
Good use of the English language essential (including legal English)
Ability to prioritise and process work in a timely manner
Good multitasking skills
Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work
Willingness and keenness to learn and progress
Good command of Compuing / MS Office
At least a previous experience in general office administration, secretarial experience in professional legal services environment is required, ideally in IP law firms or department
– Permanent contract.
– Medical insurance
– Full time 10:00-18:30.
– Office in Majakovskaya.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]