Junior Project Manager (Business Consulting)
We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 28 countries. We are also the HR Partner of the House of French Entrepreneurship in Moscow.
Our client is a swiss international business consulting company based in Samara that helps foreign companies export their products and grow their business in Russia at all stages of their development: from market entry and sales development to a fully operational Russian subsidiary.
Our client focuses specifically on European Small and Medium Enterprises active in B2B with products, equipment and solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, aviation, metal-processing industry, chemicals, agri-business and all industries presenting business potential for them in Russia.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager!
As Project Manager, your mission will be to structure, plan, realize and deliver several customer projects parallelly and autonomously. These can be short market researches, search of potential partners or suppliers, organization of B2B meetings and business events.
- Structure, plan and implement projects, incl. budget, milestones, team members, objectives and results for each project.
- Anticipate and manage proactively issues that impact delivery timelines and work alone or with your team members to remove barriers to project completion.
- Report the progress and results of each project to the company management and customers according to internal processes, tools and standards.
- Keep projects and folders up to date within tools like Slack, Active Collab and OneDrive.
- Engage in the continuous improvement of processes within the company and participate to the implementation of internal projects and new developments.
- Reporting directly to the company Director.
- At least 2 years of experience working in Trade, Marketing, Event or Management, preferably in B2B.
- Ability to manage several tasks parallelly and conduct dialog with a wide array of partners and providers, both internal and external depending on projects.
- Understanding of Russia’s major manufacturing industries and good network within industrial circles of Samara and the Volga Region
- International awareness and familiarity with the European mentality, effective personal organization, self-discipline and high sense of responsibility
- Good redaction and organization skills using MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook) proficiently
- English or French language, level B2 minimum.
- Effective personal organization, self-discipline and high sense of responsibility.
- Be a true team player, ready to learn from everyone, pay great attention to details, take responsibilities and set for yourself high standards of quality.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing is a plus.
- Technical academic background is a plus.
- Former experience in an international company is a plus.
- Good financial conditions.
- Internal and external training (Western work standards, management tools, language classes).
- A beautiful work place with modern equipment.
- A young team with an international mindset and great spirit.
- Position based in Samara
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]