We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, Russian partner of the international recruitment group Talentor, operating in 28 countries.
Our client is one of the largest professional services firms in the world 270,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world.
Our client is hiring for one of its customers, a small fast-growing business based in Limassol with very strong software solutions for forex companies
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designing and building interfaces and advanced applications for the Android
- ideal candidate will have a BA or BS (MSc preferred) degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field, together with 5-7 experience in Web Development.
- You are highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and love to try new things and do them well. You will be part of a small web application development team – so you must be a problem solver, a fast learner, and comfortable wearing many hats.
- You enjoy a challenge and finding elegant solutions to complex problems, and thrive under pressure of high visibility deadlines. You will enjoy flexibility and freedom to work on your own schedule and lifestyle.
- 5+ years of experience in Web Development
- Deliver code for a high-quality, test-driven, standards-based, cross-browser-compatible presentation layer
- Demonstrate technical excellence in software development (program design, coding, testing, debugging)
- Implement new applications, enhancements and bug fixes
- Be a customer advocate – think of the customer in all requirements and projects
- Work with other members of the development team as well as product owners and business analysts to define functional and technical requirements
- Be a key contributor in the estimation process allowing the team to provide high quality estimates
- Assist end users in resolving and identifying system issues by providing application knowledge and technical expertise. Recommend appropriate solutions including risk analysis and work estimates
- Recommend system enhancements, patches or upgrades necessary to support system stability and performance
- Provide on-call support for trading platform
- Other essential tasks may occur
- Angular JS
- MV* Design patterns
- JQuery & JQuery Plugins
- REST Web Services
- DOM Objects & Manipulation
- Responsive Web Design
- JSON and BSON
- Bootstrap & Web Design Styles
- SQL Server and MongoDB (or other NoSQL)
- Virtual Machine and Amazon Web Services
- Unit Testing
- Browser Memory and CPU management
- Browser Debugging
- C#, ASP.NET, IIS, TFS
- WebSockets, Message Queues
- Async Multi-Threading Environments
- ORM (EF or other)
- Web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Mobile development optional
- Position based in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Competitive salary.
- Open contract and full-time employment.
- Competitive salary paid in Euro on a 13 months base.
- Additional bonuses performance based,
- Full relocation package + visa arrangement.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]