We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is an international leading brand, increasing its presence the Russian / CIS market and opening a new plant in Moscow oblast.
Our client is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join their Team in Russia.
The IT Support Specialist takes active part in user support activities and in delivering services/projects locally in relationship with business and operations teams. The IT Support Consultant brings solutions to customers’ requests with constant customer orientation.
– Respect of quality and security standards, to ensure full compliance with MONIN IT department guidelines.
– Participates in delivery of transversal services, liaising with business and operations teams.
– Takes lead for certain local technical projects while consulting with and keeping informed the central IT team in Bourges, France.
– Contributes to subjects/projects led by the central IT team in France.
– Maintains functional and/or technical documentation.
Level 1 and 2 support
– Assists users in day-to-day functionality and efficiency
– -Takes technical lead for blocking issues with local users
– Qualifies problems with deeper diagnosis methodology
– Brings expertise to seek for proper resolution
– Liaises and communicates with business or central IT team to get specific issues resolved and properly managed.
– Supports, advises and trains users.
– Realizes on-site interventions when needed and remotely access workstations to resolve issues on various technologies if necessary.
– Monitors and controls activities of external providers for maintenance/outsourced services in the IT department.
– Sets processes to improve efficiency of local support activities.
– Monitors and manages IT infrastructure and ensures proper resolution or escalation in case of alerts or emergencies.
– Resolves local network related issues including but not limited to local area connection problems, network access, switch problems and internet access.
– 3 years graduation in IT management school.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting users and participating in delivery of projects.
– Technical competencies of Software, Hardware, Windows desktops and servers, Printers, VMWare, switches, desktop and mobile phones, Office 365 and other miscellaneous software and hardware items.
– English: fluency mandatory.
– Reporting lines:
* Internally: Central IT team in France Business and Operations teams, end-users.
* Externally: Outsourced consultants and providers.
– Good financial conditions.
– Position based in Stupino.
– Career growth opportunity to join a leader in its field.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]