We are looking for a marketing trainee to accompany the launch and development of a new French brand of French charcuterie on the Russian market!
– Make a comparative study of existing products on the local market.
– Study consumer’s behaviors.
– Evaluate the potential market.
– Meet potential customers (restaurants, retailers, individuals, …) to validate all potential hypotheses.
– Visit laboratories or warehouses with the founder and ensure the translation when needed.
– Initiate communication of the brand on social networks.
The candidate we need is …
– Motivated, positive and organized.
– Speaks English and / or French.
– Is able to work in a Franco-Russian environment.
– Is highly stimulated by the Start-up spirit and the launching of a project.
– Has a particular interest in food in general and, if possible, in charcuterie.
– Paid internship.
– Duration of the internship: 3 months, with possible hiring at the end of the internship if the project is successful.
– Starting date : asap.
– Place of work: House of French entrepreneurs, metro Paveletskaya.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]