We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is a western manufacturing company of chipboards / laminated chipboards production with existing production facilities in Moscow region.
Due to their continuous development our client is looking for a Deputy Plant Manager.
– Direct and coordinate all activities on the industrial site in accordance with the management strategy, respecting the procedures and ensuring the development of the profit by following cost optimization from energy waste, equipment optimization and overall efficiency improvement;
– Improve the plant organization in accordance with strategy, with objective of efficiency, optimization of quality and costs and lead-times for customers.
– Control all the aspects of the plant’s process: manufacture: financial operations (accounting / budgeting), assembly, maintenance, quality, methods, security, supply chain, logistics, human resources and team management (180 HC) and HSQE standards.
The good candidate
– Higher education in the field of technical like electrical, mechanical or industrial engineering;
– Additional courses in management, operation, manufacturing processes are welcomed;
– Some basic knowledge of accounting and warehousing are welcomed as well; – Needs to understand Planning / Organisation;
– Experience in operational management of production > 3 years, if possible in a similar or related industry.
– Experience of similar work in Western companies, and in similar industries welcomed.
– Russian native language, good command of English.
– Reporting to General Manager / Boards of directors;
– Be an inspiring leader : responsible, charismatic, dedicated ; stress resistant and able to work in autonomy and take decisions ;
– Good communication ( oral and written)
– Strong work and human ethic ;
– Official fix salary;
– Bonus on KPIs;
– Relocation package;
– Position based in Shatura;
– Strong career growth (Plant Manager position);
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]