We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency operating in Russia, CIS and Europe.
Our client is Smartway (Zero-Gachis), a French Start-up which created a unique Digital Food Waste Management System.
Our Client is starting business in Russia and is looking for a Customer Success Manager !
– Be committed to the fight against large-scale food waste in large food retailers.
– In accordance with the company’s export trade policy, be responsible for customer relations and satisfaction, as well as their sustainability over time.
– Ensure that customer requirements and needs are always met.
– Build and maintain a strong relationship with the customer and the store teams and be the privileged interlocutor with the operational teams of the customer (s) stores, in order to provide them all necessary support to use the solution.
– Ensure the trainings of in-store teams and ensure that it is well understood and integrated by all staff.
– Raises issues that customers may encounter by communicating them to Technical Assistance and ensure that these dysfunctions are resolved quickly and permanently, while ensuring the continuity of their follow-up.
– Manage, with the Export department, customer complaints or disputes within a given timeframe, and keep customers informed of the follow-up given to their request.
– Respond effectively by phone, email, instant messaging or physically to the various questions and needs of customers.
– Listen to the client and his teams, understand their needs and requests for changes and transmit user needs to the company’s product divisions.
– Regularly report feedback, issues, dysfunctions, customer and user needs to the Export department and coordinate with it to find areas for improvement.
– Analyze the Store’s quantified performance when using the solution, and thus be able to make precise and detailed recommendations, as well as “user experience” and suggest areas for improvement.
– Higher education.
– A first experience required ( > 3 years)
– Native Russian language, English and/or French fluent mandatory.
– Strong sales, communication and educational skills.
– Ability to work in full autonomy and manage time and priorities.
– Able to travel up to 50% (Russia : Moscow to Novossibirsk)
– Ability to analyze, play with figures, numbers and statistics.
– At ease with computing, including using company’s CRM.
– Be respectful, available, reachable, respectful, discrete and of course service oriented.
– Good fix salary.
– Corporate car and/or corporate taxi account.
– 1 additional non-working day every 2 worked month (6 days / year).
– 150 euros / year as additional sport package.
– Laptop and mobile phone.
– Reporting to French International Expansion Manager.
– Position based in Moscow with business trips in Russia.