Our client is the French company SIGFOX: the first and only operator of a cellular network fully dedicated to low-throughput communication for connected objects.
With an extremely cost effective and very low energy consuming out-of-the-box connectivity offer, SIGFOX brings a revolution to the world of Internet of Things.
Sigfox deploys its network worldwide through distribution agreements with local partners (Sigfox Operator – SO), in charge of deploying and maintaining the network, and marketing and selling connectivity thanks to customer, channels and ecosystem development.
The relationship with each SO is managed by a Country Manager.
Development of connectivity is mainly triggered by customers or channels of Sigfox Operators through their ability to implement IoT Solutions.
Due to the development of their business in Russia, our client is actively looking for a Country Manager Russia.
• Develop a portfolio of potential SO and identify the best SO for Sigfox.
• Negotiate and obtain internal validations of key terms with various departments for execution of Distribution Agreement.
• Follow up the DA execution (with regional support and practices) being the main SO interface. Take ownership of SO’s key KPI and in particular sales performance.
• Identify and implement all support to be provided to SO (deployment, operations, marketing & sales).
• In particular, with the help of the Business Development team who bring new businesses & Sales leads, structure and implement sales support to SO sales teams and to selected/strategic channels and customers:
o Constantly assess with SO skills to achieve sales and operational targets
o Ensure SO’s correct positioning for selling Sigfox’s connectivity and associated services and for developing new certified devices.
o Regularly review SO’s pipeline, relevance of prospects in order to help SO focus on key vertical sector(s) and to close large scale indirect channel(s)
o Set standards to qualify prospects. Take ownership for sales performance with the SO and support the Ecosystem targets for the company globally.
o Provide required support to SO to consistently grow Sigfox’s overall indirect channel business and grow revenue in existing high potential channels or customers
o Make sure that SO is supported to set up its IoT solutions sales team that will support deal closing (recruitment, profiles, training, organization, pitches, …)
o Assisted by the Business Development Team, the Country manager shall review, advise and challenge SO hiring plan, business plan
o Request Business Development team expertise to qualify, review, advice and challenge channel solution project
o After having qualified the need and involved the Business Development team, facilitate relationship with Sigfox Corp to solve specific issues
o Create a local network of partners providing expertise in the IoT solution value chain
o Facilitate partnership agreement through governance options, value and risk sharing
• Be the local coordinator of global deal performance
• Secure and provide market understanding of Sigfox’s markets, synthesize this into practical operating plans that conform to top-level targets.
• Act as a spokesperson at key events, building the regional reputation of Sigfox as the “thought leader” in its targeted markets.
• Provide Management with regular reporting of sales/forecast information through close collaboration with the SO
• Sales administration – Consistently update relevant CRM tools to reflect activity within the account. Maintain accurate records in the contract management system, in the pipeline and in all peripheral systems to ensure good customer service and reporting
• Fluency in English is an absolute must.
• Capability to develop high-level relationships (C-level or Director level) within SO, Channels and customers. Proven track record of solution-selling and demonstrable results in closing complex deals (commercial and/or M&A-type deals).
• Solid experience in sales management with an experience in providing support to indirect sales channels (targeting large international accounts).
• Capability to develop a strong professional local network within Sigfox ecosystem when required
• An M2M and IoT experience including wireless devices.
• Ability to understand customer needs and business drivers.
• Strong competencies in all areas of the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and closing
• Demonstrates strong business and financial understanding.
• Provide inspirational, pro-active leadership and demonstrate the ability to detect problems and intervene decisively, synthesize this into practical operating plans that conform to top-level targets.
• Demonstrates good listening skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to works effectively as a team player.
• Displays drive, passion and enthusiasm
• Demonstrates confidence and credibility as senior professional representative of Sigfox
• Very competitive and attractive package.
• Permanent working contract.
• Location: Moscow, with international travel up to 30%.
• Reporting to Regional VP of the SO Partner Management & Expansion team.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter или по e-mail: [email protected]