Continuous Improvement and Quality Assurance manager
We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is a major European manufacturing company.
- To manage all aspects of Quality Assurance, ensuring Best in Class practices and robust procedures are in place to deliver World Class Quality standards to customers.
To develop and implement Quality standards and systems, to lead certification procedures.
- To ensure timely, professional and effective communications with external and internal customers.
To manage, coach and motivate a team to ensure that all aspects of quality assurance are managed in line with customer agreements and specifications and business objectives and targets.
- To initiates and facilitate lean improvement programs and activities.
- To lead and develop leadership programs that educate teammates about lean concepts.
- To control of CI and Quality costs, manage cost reductions.
- To provide CI activity support to the all the operations facilities, to provide assistance to other facilities
- Management of Quality Assurance
- Customer interface for all Quality related matters
- Quality Compliance, Improvement and Quality Training
- Quality standards and systems, internal and external audits
- Certificate audits: leads the process from the beginning till the getting the certificate.
- Lean & Continuous Improvement expertise: built CI operating agenda, implementation of Lean methodologies and tools (SMED, 5S, TPM, 8D, Pareto…), lead Lean Workshop (SMED, 5S, TPM, 7 Wastes…)
- Monitor implementation progress of CI initiatives
- Coordinate the monthly Cohesive Group meetings and improve continuously the model.
- Secure that CI Principles are applied in Programs, new plant projects from design stage.
- Propose and promote best practices both within the Cluster and the Group.
Accountability including KPIs
- Guarantee quality controls are implemented and monitored for all operations, with a continuous improvement mindset. Make sure of reasonable scrap rate and pass internal/external quality audit successfully.
- Guarantee that the plant’s CI financial goals are met
- Guarantee CI culture and initiatives are deployed and embedded in the plant site
- Guarantee that all operations employees are effectively trained according to quality system standards. Reach target training plan.
- Guarantee that the Quality and CI Savings of the site meets its annual objectives
Experience and Education
- BS in Engineering (preferably Industrial, Manufacturing, Process, etc.)
- Lean Six Sigma Certification would be a major Advantage.
- Hands on experience implementing Lean Six Sigma methodologies in a manufacturing environment – 3-5 years’ experience.
- Implementation of LSS methodologies in a manufacturing environments, a plus.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
Knowledge/Technical Skills required
- Practical knowledge of financial analysis.
- Fluent in English !
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Win as One Team -Breaks silos. Actively supports and contributes to the success of other departments
- Engage & Act – Manages priorities, Acts at the right time and decisively.
- Build the Future – Integrates changes positively. Helps teams to follow and adapt. Ensures buy-in.
Подать кандидатуру можно через HeadHunter
или по e-mail: [email protected]