Our client is a private company based in Cyprus, which produces lettuce and peppers hydroponically. Our client wishes to put into operation in its exploitation an additional project of production of plant-based raw materials for medical issues (CBD).
The site is located in Cyprus (Greek part) between Limassol and Larnaca and our client is looking for an Consultant / Expert to ensure the launch and then the correct exploitation / follow up of this new production.
– Convert an existing greenhouse equipped with a computerized irrigation system, as well as an advanced climate control system to start a 4,000 m2 greenhouse plantation and production of CBD.
– Ensure the proper start-up of the production and train the chief agronomist present on site as well as the execution staff.
– After the launch of the production set up remote assistance on a consulting mode to support the sustainability of the production.
– A relevant experience in greenhouse production of CBD with all technical aspects:
° Choice of crop equipment as well as consumables
° Seeds / cuttings
° Male / Female separation
° Management of artificial sunlight
° Management of forced flowering
° Choice in the appropriate nutrient
° Drying technology
– English or Spanish is a mandatory.
– Mission of weeks / months to launch the production based in Cyprus and via regular business trips to Cyprus.
– Good level of salary (to be discussed) + accommodation provided (flat / car).
– Candidates with citizenship from European Union or North America (USA and Canada) preferably for visa reasons.