We are ATSAL, an HR Consulting & Recruitment Agency, operating in Russia, CIS and EU.
Our client is a global movement for social, cultural, and ecological transformation which mission is to practice and promote ethical values and wellbeing through six major departments: Art & Craft, Education, Design & Innovations, Agriculture, Home Hospitality, and Agency for sustainable practices.
Our client is looking for a Communication Director.
You will be engaged in a critical and essential role as Communications Director, in charge of directing our communications and marketing facets in order to enthrall new clients, as well as create custom marketing plans, policies, campaigns and tiered content that showcase the company’s services.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the continual direction of the marketing and digital content that is produced over the course of your employment with our client. Moreover, you will direct marketing strategies, digital marketing initiatives, brand communications, content strategy, product launch campaigns, and digital growth strategies produced by our client for its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Develops brand/communication/content/marketing strategy in line with our client’s values and principles, engages and briefs sub-departments’ directors.
– Identifies internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
– Be responsible for the overall output of the communication sub-departments (marketing, content, digital etc.).
– Work with each head of sub-departments to produce project planning and budgets and set KPIs for the communication sub-departments (marketing, digital communications, content).
– Conducts regular meetings with each head of subdepartment to ensure that subdepartment is moving forward as per approved plan.
– Overseeing all the content produced by other departments to ensure our client’s public image and brand integrity.
– Submit departments’ action plans, budgets, and KPIs to managing director.
– Overseeing the continued development and use of our client’s brand. Ensure that the brand remains relevant and attractive to target audience.
– Serve as lead point person on media interactions that help promote our client and actively cultivate and manage PR to ensure coverage of issues of strategic importance to our client.
– Production of strategic communications plan and accompanying budget.
– Production of marketing plan and accompanying budget.
– Execution of communications and marketing plans.
– Lead on producing and executing novel and innovative communications campaigns.
– Ensure that our client’s coverage is increasing as much as regularly as possible.
The ideal candidate
– Must have extensive experience of working at a senior level in a Public Relations, media or communications role, preferably in the projects with socio-cultural dimension.
– Must have a proven experience of successfully raising an organization’s/initiative’s public profile.
– Must have an exceptional verbal and written communication skills with experience of producing press releases, copywriting and delivering presentations.
– Must have experience of developing, implementing and delivering communication strategies.
– Must have experience of organizing corporate events.
– Should have good IT skills with specific experience of using a range of social media platforms.
– Should have experience of building and maintaining strong links with the media world.
– Must have the ability to develop relationships with a wider range of stakeholders including high net worth individuals.
– Should have strong leadership skills with ability to act as a brand ambassador.
– Should have a strong passion for social entrepreneurship and a strong commitment to ethical and environmental practices
– Must be highly self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously and experience of managing employees as well as managing budgets.
– Must be Fluent English speaker and able to travel and be based for long missions abroad (Russia, Europe and Middle East); Russian language and or residency permit would be a plus.
– Full Time Job
– Location: Flexible, between Russia, Europe and Middle East.
– Excellent financial condition, to be discussed.